CAP & Trade Resources
From “A”pplications to “Z”ircon… Resources for the boiler engineer/installer/owner/operator.
This information is provided solely for reference only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, We do not warrant accuracy of the information for any purpose.
Click on the links below to view / download the following resources:
CAP & TRADE RELATED AS OF JUNE 3, 2016
- Bill 172
- Final Cap and Trade Regulation 144/16
- Methodology for Free Allowances Distribution May 2016
- Quantification, Reporting and Verification Regulation of Greenhouse Gas Emissions.
- Guideline for Quantification, Reporting and Verification of Greenhouse Gas Emissions May 2016
- Environmental Registry Government of Ontario. Search for registration number 012-6837. To read the related Climate Change Mitigation and Low Carbon Economy Act which was passed on May 18, 2016, search for registration number 012-6844
- Provincial Environmental Protection Act Ontario Reg. 452/09 Greenhouse gas Emissions Reporting
Table 1-Greenhouse gas Carbon equivalents factors.
Table 2-What activities that generate Green House Gases are affected?
- Greenhouse Gas Historical trends
- Carbon Credit Pricing ($US)
- Cleaver Brooks Boiler Emissions Guide (US / EPA) but still good information
- Ontario Cap and Trade CITSS Registration
- Cap and Trade Help Desk Email CThelp@ontario.ca or call 1-888-217-3326 (toll free)
- November 2016 proposed Admendments to Cap and Trade Legislation
- Cap and Trade Presentation November 2016 Who, what, when, where, why.