iQ Series, Gen II iQ1501, iQ1001, iQ751
The iQ Series floor-standing units deliver the highest capacity in the industry – up to 1.5 million BTUs – with no storage tanks required. Designed for very large volume, commercial applications, these high-input units slash capital costs by up to 50%, and decrease operational costs by up to 40%, when compared to traditional tank-type systems.
• iQ1501 delivers 1,501,000 BTU/hr, iQ1001 delivers 1,001,000 BTU/hr, and iQ751 delivers 751,000 BTU/hr.
• High Capacity in a Compact Size – At 1025 lbs. and 30” width (fits elevator doors), iQ1501s supply 40 GPM at 70°F temperature rise non-stop.
• Masterless Cascading – Eliminate single-point failure with our patented Masterless Cascading technology. Up to four iQ floor units can be cascaded for unprecedented capacity up to 160 GPM at a 70°F rise.
• Wi-Fi and 3G/4G Connectivity – Real-time monitoring of your Gen II unit is available through the unit’s 7” touch-screen – and accessible remotely via a mobile app. Each unit can be easily connected to your building’s Wi-Fi router or to Intellihot’s internet hub.
• Eliminate Mixing Valves & Legionella – With no storage tanks there’s no risk for Legionella growth. By eliminating the need for mixing valves, this feature also eliminates their associated unreliability and costs.
• Competitive Turndown Ratio – Unparalleled gas savings with an industry leading turndown ratio, 50:1 for iQ1501, 33:1 for iQ1001, and 25:1 for iQ751.
• Common Venting Capabilities – The iQ floor units transform common venting into smart–common venting.
• ASME-HLW Compliant – Suitable for applications managed by engineers, specifiers and contractors.
• Guaranteed – Backed by a 10 year non-prorated heat exchanger warranty.