WM-610 Remote Monitoring and Data Logging
What is a WM-610 Remote Monitoring and Data Logging?
- It is a simple, stand alone, universal monitoring system for almost any device you want to remotely monitor status of analog or discrete signals.
- Cellular connectivity to avoid customer networks or trying to get through firewalls. Ethernet is optionally available
- Clicking on any “widget” brings up trending with the ability to download data in CSV file format. 10 universal inputs.
Default configuration is
- Three resistive for temperature sensors Four 4-20 mA One 0-10 vdc Two dry contact discrete
- Email notification is sent when an alarm condition is set or cleared.
Hence, using WM-610 Remote Monitoring and Data Logging the possibilities are endless. Since it is truly universal by design not only for boilers but also for processes, tank levels, pumps, compressors etc. WM-610 is useful for customers with no monitoring systems like churches, unmanned or after hours locations. Similarly, it works well where movable equipment like rental boilers is not easily accessible and temporary sites to collect data for baseline or performance monitoring.