Boiler Repair/Maintenance Services in Ontario
Our Servicemen are available 24/7/365 days a year and have fully stocked service vans at their disposal. All of our Service Technicians are factory trained by Cleaver Brooks.
Waterloo Manufacturing Company has TSSA certified Gas Fitter 1 and Oil Burner Technician 1 to work in the province of Ontario.
Moreover, we employ a certified Pressure Welder who can handle any pressure vessel repairs or boiler re-tubing required on your existing boiler system. Hence the high level of training received by our service technicians ensures the best quality of service in the field.
So, through our factory trained service department we are able to provide our customers with:
- preventative maintenance contracts to enhance efficiencies in the boiler system saving fuel
- oil/gas and propane fuel conversions
- annual maintenance of boiler room equipment
- control upgrades: Hawk Advanced control systems
- burner retrofits: Profire burners and Natcom burners
- heat recovery systems retrofits: economisers
- boiler feed system retrofits including deaerators, surge tanks, blowdown tanks, condensate return tanks and more
- pressure vessel welding
For Annual Boiler Service Requests, please fill out our online annual service request form.
In case of Boiler Parts Inquiry, please fill out our online parts inquiry form.